Retail Sales Manager (Jacksonville)
3 Daughters Brewing is looking for a Retail Sales Manager to join our team. The Retail Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for volume and distribution goals, distributor and retail execution, and leadership. In addition, this position will manage the development of the 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio for on and off premise key accounts via consumer engagement activities and implementation of sales and marketing execution standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Drives the sales execution and merchandising standards, including:
- Quality distribution.
- Pricing realization.
- Shelf placement and management.
- Display execution.
- POS merchandising.
- Supports chain execution and secondary chain call points where applicable, while closely working with distributor personnel in training and execution of the 3 Daughters Brewing sales
- and merchandising standards.
- Provides the drive towards volume, distribution and visibility ensuring sustainable profitable growth.
- Conduct brewery tours.
- Make recommendations to Management Team for improvements to the tasting room and overall customer experience.
Lead distributor and retail management through:
- Visibility – POS placement/package/tap handles/shelf management.
- Retail price management.
- Staff Education.
- Ensure Retail & Merchandising Standards.
- Local & Special Event Activation (Retail).
On and Off – Premise Sales and Merchandising Execution
Develops and maintains strong customer relationships at all levels to maximize 3 Daughters Brewing opportunities for expanded sales execution throughout accounts.
- Drives full portfolio distribution across Key Accounts.
- Drives merchandising and POS execution standards for the 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio.
- Drives activity and volume output via price special and features negotiation.
Consumer Engagement Support
- Leads Program Implementation across top accounts.
- Drives consumer sampling activities within accounts across 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio as relevant to the Market (on & off-premise).
- Leads meaningful and impactful consumer interaction that drives local market buzz.
- Collaborates with Marketing on local sponsorship and special event execution.
- Supports and amplifies local programming via social media activation in support of key brand activities in the on and off premise.
- Supports the 3 Daughters Brewing distribution and executional sell-in with crew drives across On and Off Premise.
- Assists on key holiday display execution against major initiatives and volume opportunities.
Administrative and Recapping Support
- Leads weekly activity and program recaps.
- Accountable for the Key Account Monthly Sales Reporting.
- Guides local special event and sponsorship process as needed.
- Manages local sampling, promotional and T+E budget.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Beverage with DSD and 3 tier understanding (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills mandatory!
- Someone who can juggle multiple projects under tight constraints and still meet all deadlines.
- Looking for a Team Player and someone who enjoys collaborating with others.
- Must be innovative and have a creative way of thinking.
- You must not be satisfied with just meeting expectations but must strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong Local connections to market is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to ensure clear and concise communication with management, co-workers and vendors/distributors.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Ability to travel as required.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com