INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
3 Daughters Brewing is growing, and looking for talented people with a passion for unique craft beer. Check out the current job listings below.
Sales Associate Position (Internship)
Hiring 1 Position in the following market:
- Fort Lauderdale/Miami
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Identifying and targeting potential new accounts while managing relationships at key retail accounts.
- Assist with driving execution of campaigns in your geography and prepare daily summary of accomplishments for Director of On-Premise Sales.
- Manage sampling at accounts, festivals or retail accounts as needed.
- Represent 3 Daughters Brewing as a Sales Associate with professional, polished demeanor.
- Looking for 15 hours per week (willing to work around class schedules as needed) with possibility of occasional nights or weekends.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
The Ideal candidate should possess a passion for the beer industry and be confident, competitive, professional & well-spoken. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility is crucial for this role in the competitive industry of craft beer.
- 21 years of age.
- Reliable transportation, valid insurance & clean driving record.
- Ability and willingness to work some nights & weekends as needed (will work around class schedules).
- A results-driven, energetic, confident, ambitious personality.
- Need someone to develop strong local contacts and know the local scene.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject line & attach your resume.