INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
3 Daughters Brewing is growing, and looking for talented people with a passion for unique craft beer. Check out the current job listings below.
Regional Sales Manager
Hiring 2 Positions in the following markets:
- North Florida, based in Jacksonville.
3 Daughters Brewing is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Field Sales Team. Our Regional Sales Managers (RSM) are responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with key Distributor personnel and retail accounts (both on and off premise accounts). The primary business objective is to grow sales and share of market within their territory. RSMs leverage analytical and communication skills to assist Distributor sales forces to execute sales strategies and chain initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales and distribution goals for assigned territory and Distributors.
- Input and monitor daily activity and accomplishments via 3 Daughters field execution tool.
- Lead Sales and Business Review meetings with Distributor Management, Sales Teams.
- Manage relationships at key retail accounts while identifying and targeting growth accounts.
- Collaborates with 3 Daughters and Distributor Key Account Teams and drives Distributor execution in chains. Participates in chain sales calls when appropriate.
- Work in collaboration with 3 Daughters Logistics to manage Distributor inventory.
- Utilize VIP software to identify opportunities and gain business insights.
- Drives consumer sampling activities within accounts across 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio as relevant to the market (on & off-premise).
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for the beer industry, strong sales closing skills, and the ability to maintain and develop new relationships. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility in crucial for this role.
- 21 years of age.
- College Degree
- 3+ years of experience in beer industry, knowledge of the 3 tier system.
- Ability and willingness to work some nights and weekends as needed.
- A results driven, energetic, confident personality.
- Develop strong local contacts, know the local scene.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, compelling public speaking and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Email, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs)
- Candidates must have clean driving record and reliable source of transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 50% and overnight depending on Territory.
If interested please email email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line and attach your resume.