Our barbacks are responsible for providing a clean and welcoming environment for our guests. They will work with the bartenders to ensure a fun and friendly atmosphere to all.
We are seeking candidates who are trustworthy, professional, and comfortable taking initiative and acting independently.
- Interact with guests to ensure everyone feels welcome and invited.
- Uphold cleanliness and organization of all the taphouse.
- Collecting, washing, sanitizing, and storing glassware
- Clearing and sanitizing tables and bar tops
- Cleaning and organizing all seating areas
- Changing trash bins as they become full
- Changing kegs
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of all coolers
- Restocking and facing packaged beer and merchandise products
- Hourly restroom cleaning, maintenance, and restocking
- immediate cleaning of any spills and or broken glass
- Check in with bartenders for any immediate needs
- Complete any additional tasks as requested by a supervisor
Required Experience / Education:
- Must be at least 17 years of age
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of the craft brewing industry
- Ability to work on a team and contribute in a positive manner
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to customers
- Outgoing and inviting personality
- Availability to work all taproom operating hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to over 50lbs
- Ability to stand for 8 continuous hours
- basic math skills