Florida’s largest independent brewery, 3 Daughters Brewing is looking for a Digital Media manager. The Digital Media manager guides the strategy behind our digital media engagement. They will be helping us continue to be a leader in the innovative use of digital media. We are looking for a high energy, creative and collaborative media strategist to continue refining our strategy and encourage adoption of that optimized strategy within our franchise community. This role will help define and execute the strategies that optimize or digital marketing efforts to keep the brand top-of-mind by acquiring, engaging consumers and perpetuating the brand through relevant, timely and compelling communication that builds affinity and causes people to act.
- Participate in the design, integration, and execution of social strategies and resulting content strategies that effectively drive business and brand objectives
- Define and execute a strategy for 3 Daughters online Internal sales including Amazon, Eventbrite & Shopify and external sales partners including Drizly, Instacart & major retailers.
- Drives Guest Acquisition, Engagement, Advocacy and Action by executing ongoing, proactive and fully inclusive interactive strategies to continually target and acquire new guests, engage them in the brand, drive them to action and inspire them to become advocates of the brand. The Digital Marketing Manager continually improves how we use digital media to move guests down the funnel to conversion and loyalty
- Manage existing website by updating current events, products and new innovations.
- Maintain and develop 3rd party partnerships with visitor, distributor and event websites
- Work in partnership to drive and develop channel strategies for all appropriate social media channels
- Collaborate with partners across the commercial and corporate organizations to align organic and paid social strategies
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to develop static and video creative that will optimize our media spend and adapt messaging to channels where
- Continuous engagement of all 3rd party directional and informational websites including Yelp, Untapped, google..etc.
- Inspirational energy, excitement and passion for all things social/digital
- Outstanding collaborator, particularly skilled in creating excitement around new ideas
- Technically proficient with proven experience leading the social and digital execution including the management of social platforms and digital channels
- Strong familiarity with SEO/SEM and keyword searches
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Marketing field
- Proven ability to use Social and Digital platforms to deliver specific outcomes – organic and paid
- Strong experience in proactively monitoring and measuring social and digital efforts
- 4+ years’ experience in consumer digital and social marketing, technically proficient with a strong ability to execute
- Proven aptitude for leading with organic social and digital efforts, using paid opportunities to amplify messages
- Mastery of executing digital, social and interactive marketing plans
- Experience in hospitality, retail, or restaurants is preferred
- Capability to manage budgets
- Able to manage multiple projects and programs to deliver results