Job Summary: The Sales Ambassador is an energetic and team-oriented member of the 3 Daughters Brewing team with a passion for craft beer and strong people skills. The Sales Ambassador is responsible for managing 3 Daughters’ presence, brand awareness, product representation and sales at on and off-premise retail accounts, with distributor partners, and at festivals and events throughout your assigned distribution territory while working under the supervision of the VP of Sales.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Must reside in close proximity to market.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned)
Wholesale Market Management
- Increase overall sales & consumption, brand presence & awareness in assigned territory.
- Promote 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio, promote new products, and enhance potential sales of existing products in both on and off premise accounts.
- Plan and execute on and off premise promotions as required.
- Represent 3 Daughters at various community events, festivals, markets etc.
- • Maintain ongoing positive interaction with distributor sales personnel and decision makers at accounts for marketing, education, and events.
- Achieve planned sales and distribution goals.
- Support and promote 3 Daughters’ mission and culture.
- Operate effectively within corporate and budgetary guidelines.
Business Partner Management
- Maintain strong positive relations with key accounts and distributor partners regarding products and events.
- Develop new business and grow existing accounts within established sales territory and develop a plan to improve or establish business with such accounts.
- Ensure all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of malt beverages are maintained.
- Track and monitor success of our products in all identified accounts within assigned territory.
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing and brand awareness programs to support placements, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, merchandising, POS, and special events.
- Monitor distributor inventory and depletion including acquiring Distro reports from each distributor every 30 days at the end of each month and delivering to sales manager.
- Communicate on daily basis with VP of Sales regarding orders, trends, seasonal considerations and any sales related issues including weekly market visit recaps.
- Complete and submit weekly work & travel logs, including reimbursable receipts per 3 Daughters format and accountable plan, to supervisor.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding product info and other questions.
- Compile monthly wholesaler updates.
- Submit monthly reports to Sales Manager on performance in each of our territories and at key accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- At least two years of sales or customer service experience in the alcoholic beverage industry and experience with distributor practices
- Track record of excellence in sales
- Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.) in order to answer questions from customers, as well as conduct tastings.
- Must have ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Must have own vehicle, valid Driver’s License, current insurance coverage and clean driving record.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers, vendors, and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Strong persuasion skills: Ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behavior
- Excellent Time Management Skills – able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and coordination skills. Able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Social perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Decision making skills -collect, assess and interpret relevant information and make sound judgment
- Some analytical ability to gather and summarize data, find solutions to various administrative problems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative in meeting sales and revenue goals.
3 Daughters Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
By completing an application, you are agreeing to abide by all the brewery’s fair employment practices and help create outstanding products and services for our employees, partners, retailers, consumers and investors. All 3 Daughters Brewing employees will be afforded equal access to programs, services, educational programs and advancement opportunities.