The Sales Ambassador is a Part Time energetic and team-oriented member of the 3 Daughters Brewing team with a passion for craft beer and strong people skills. The Sales Ambassador is responsible for managing 3 Daughters’ presence, brand awareness, product representation and sales at on and off-premise retail accounts, with distributor partners, and at festivals and events throughout your assigned distribution territory while working under the supervision of the VP of Sales.
Must reside in close proximity to market.
Wholesale Market Management
- Increase overall sales & consumption, brand presence & awareness in assigned territory.
- Promote 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio, promote new products, and enhance potential sales of existing products in both on and off premise accounts.
- Plan and execute on and off premise promotions as required.
- Represent 3 Daughters at various community events, festivals, markets etc.
- Support and promote 3 Daughters’ mission and culture
Business Partner Management
- Maintain strong positive relations with key accounts and distributor partners regarding products and events.
- Ensure all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of malt beverages are maintained.
- Complete and submit weekly work & travel logs, including reimbursable receipts per 3 Daughters format and accountable plan, to supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of sales or customer service experience in the alcoholic beverage industry and experience with distributor practices
- Track record of excellence in sales
- Basic knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients, etc.) in order to answer questions from customers, as well as conduct tastings.
- Must have ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Must have own vehicle, valid Driver’s License, current insurance coverage and clean driving record.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers, vendors, and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Strong persuasion skills: Ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behavior
- Excellent Time Management Skills – able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and coordination skills. Able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Social perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Decision making skills -collect, assess and interpret relevant information and make sound judgment
- Some analytical ability to gather and summarize data, find solutions to various administrative problems
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative in meeting sales and revenue goals.
3 Daughters Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
By completing an application, you are agreeing to abide by all the brewery’s fair employment practices and help create outstanding products and services for our employees, partners, retailers, consumers and investors. All 3 Daughters Brewing employees will be afforded equal access to programs, services, educational programs and advancement opportunities.