Regional Sales Manager
3 Daughters Brewing
3 Daughters Brewing is seeking a full-time Regional Sales Manager to join our growing team. As one of the fastest growing regional breweries in the state of Florida, we are looking for someone to grow our brand in the Tampa regional market which includes Lakeland, FL.
Our most important aspect is the ability to work within the 3 Daughters family. You’ll need to know beer and be thoughtful about how you represent our brand and others in the organization. You should be able to work independently with little management and need to know how restaurants, bars, and retail stores operate so that you’re able to work with them effectively. We are looking for someone super organized and super motivated who wants really enjoys being in the trade area.
3 Daughters Brewing is one of the largest independent breweries in Florida, our focus is on Family, Community & Beer in that order. This year we opened a second location on Clearwater Beach, a branded bar in the St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport and branded bar in Sarasota. We have broken sales records for the past consecutive two years and looking to continue that trend.
As a Regional Sales Manager for 3 Daughters Brewing, you will be directly responsible for all aspects of the Tampa regional market sales territory. This includes seeking and closing new accounts, retaining and growing current business and working with our distributors to execute and grow our presence in the market. Job duties include:
• Achieving sales and marketing goals set on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Acquiring new placements for 3 Daughters Brewing products in strategic accounts.
• Improving sales performance through brand visibility and growing relationships.
• Maintaining weekly reports and detailed, digital notes in sales tracking software.
• Manage relationships at key accounts while identifying and targeting growing accounts.
• Work closely with our distributors and developing close relationships with all levels of the sales organization.
• Responsibly representing 3 Daughters Brewing brand in the Tampa regional market.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for our beer, strong sales skills, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to grow and maintain relationships. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility is crucial to this role. Additional requirements include:
• 21 years of age.
• Candidate must live in Hillsborough County and be willing to travel, NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects.
• Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong organizational habits, a self-motivated work ethic, and good critical thinking/problem solving skills.
• A minimum of three year of experience in a sales role with preference to candidates knowledgeable in the beverage industry.
• Execute promotions and ads for strategic chains in an effort to build sales.
• Develop and maintain key accounts in each territory to increase market share.
• Keep a weekly/monthly planner of goals and account calls within each wholesale territory.
• Exceptional driving record as travel is required
• Attend all team meetings as requested
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
• Must be able to participate in critical assessment of beers, ciders and other N/A beverages.
• Regular visits to bars, restaurants, and other retailers are required
3 Daughters Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
By completing an application, you are agreeing to abide by all the brewery’s fair employment practices and help create outstanding products and services for our employees, partners, retailers, consumers and investors. All 3 Daughters Brewing employees will be afforded equal access to programs, services, educational programs and advancement opportunities.