Cool Stuff About Our Tasting Room:
- We make our own beer, cider, hard seltzer, hard soda, sangria (wine from grapes!), and non-alcoholic CBD seltzer.
- We have 42 rotating taps at 3 different bars.
- In 2019, we experimented with 233 different creations in the Tasting Room.
2019 by the Numbers:
- 40,198 pints of cider
- 210,272 pints of beer and seltzer
- 294 individual kegs for 3DB parties at home!
- 8,343 crowlers
- 1,280 six packs
- We have a separate pilot system (1 BBL) for the Tasting Room.
- Our bar features a brick on one end and the 3 Daughters hand prints on the other. The brick is from the 3 Daughters Great-Great-Grandfather’s brewery in Louisville, Kentucky. The brewery, named Luigart & Harting Malt Mill, was built in 1872 and closed in 1878. The building is still standing today.
- The game tables are all built here by the 3 Daughters Granddaddy – he is probably here now making more!
- The tasting room building was built in 1975 and abandoned in 1998 – it was built by the Banks family and wholesaled municipal sewer pipes. If you look outside, the leftovers were repurposed to artwork on property!
- There are NO TVs in our Tasting Room! We root for our teams as much as you, but this place was built for family interaction, live music and games!
- Our building was built to load rail cars – if you look at the ground in the outdoor picnic table area, you will see the markings from the railroad tracks we removed.
- The bar was poured at the same time as our floors – it is one solid piece of concrete connected to the floor. Probably the safest hurricane spot in St. Pete!
- All our aging barrels (we normally have more than 100) are from our good friends at American Freedom Distillery. Their main distillery is in Kentucky, but their tasing room is about 200 yards from 3 Daughters Brewing.
- Our look/feel/environment is ever changing – you will notice lots of different “stuff” every time you return.
222 22st S.
St. Petersburg Fl, 33712